- 55 total residents in-house
- 54 in-house residents are negative for COVID-19 (includes residents who have recovered from COVID-19)
- One (1) COVID-19 resident admitted directly to the center’s COVID Recovery Unit
- Date of last COVID-19 positive test among residents: 1/5/21
- No employees currently out of the facility related to COVID-19.
- Date of last COVID-19 positive test among employees: 5/17/21
Our center remains in close communication with local and state health officials to ensure we are taking all the appropriate steps to reduce the spread of this virus. Our center continues to have access to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes level-3 masks, isolation gowns, face shields, goggles, and other PPE.
We need your help in battling COVID-19. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov to learn how you can help prevent the spread in our community.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have any questions, please contact our center at (740) 354-8150.