- 71 total residents in-house
- All residents are negative for COVID-19
- NO ACTIVE COVID-19 CASES AMONG THE RESIDENT POPULATION
- Eight (8) employees previously tested positive for COVID-19 (includes two (2) contract employees)
- Seven (7) employees have recovered and have returned to work
- One (1) employee remains out of the facility
Our center remains in close communication with local and state health officials to ensure we are taking all the appropriate steps to reduce the spread of this virus. Our center continues to have access to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes level-3 masks, isolation gowns, face shields, goggles, and other PPE.
It is crucial that we restrict visitation to reduce the spread of this virus. Family members are encouraged to connect with their loved ones through video chat, calling, texting, or other social media formats, and we are happy to assist in setting up those communications.
We need your help in battling COVID-19. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov to learn how you can help prevent the spread in our community.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have any questions, please contact our center at (740) 354-8150.